Sunday 12 September 2010

Music is the best medicine!

Hannah here, checking into this crazy blackberry-to-blog-via-email technology. Forget matts 'music blogging from the top of a welsh mountain'. I'm ill in bed. Post- tonsilectomy. Who cares that it'll make me better in the long term blahblahblahh it HURTS. LOADS! I'm taking the opportunity to go through my Ipod getting rid of all the shit I've accumulated over the years from djing at the most random selection of events. On top of this I thought I'd spend my 2 week recovery period deciding what my desert island disks would be. But I've got a problem...HOW ON EARTH DO THEY DO IT? Its the hardest decision to ever make. 8 songs that define your life. Unlike the ancient Matthew who's just turned 21, I've only lived 19 years and I've still got about 10 times more than the rules allow! I don't even want to think about doing it in 20 years time. My dads got about 200, and that's just his all time favourites, I need to get cracking! And my luxury? My morphine and my painkillers...obviouslyy!
Watch this space!
H x
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment